Five Last Minute Organization
Gifts for the Holidays
Not sure what to get your loved ones for the holidays? I’ve got some gift ideas that will help everyone on your list keep those new years resolutions of staying clean and organized. Here are my five favorite giftables that will help everyone you know declutter.
I know a clear space leads to a clear mind, and EVERYONE needs more zen in their lives.
And to create less stress and more smiles in YOUR life too, all of the gifts below can be picked up today at a shop near you, making them great last minute picks!
1. Step one for ANYONE needing to get organized is a plan to reach your goals. Here is the perfect journal just for that. This Goal Journal is available at Urban Outfitters and there are similar ones right now at Target too!
2. Is your bestie brilliant and brilliantly scatterbrained all at the same time? This purse organizer is the perfect gift! It will help her organize everything in her bags and it’s super cute too! (Available at the Container Store)
3. Can we talk about how hard it is to find the perfect jewelry organizer? Why do so many of them look like little armoires and dressers? This sleek, almost book-like jewelry holder is my new favorite. You can stack them for easy storage and even when you leave one out while getting ready it still looks chic. Not to mention, it’s from my favorite spot – Target!
4. Thrill someone in your office with a fashion forward rotating office supply organizer from The Container Store that fits into any decor.
5. My final gift idea isn’t available in a store, but it is available online and it’s a gift certificate for a session with Design Happy! I do virtual and in-person sessions to help you organize a space at home, in the office or online. Visit DesignHappyLLC.com and I can help you set up the best gift package and send a gift certificate digitally or for printing!
Did I miss anything that you would add to the list? I would love to learn about your favorite organizational items too!